JURY AND AUDIENCE DECISIONS ON AWARDS
INTERNATIONAL ANIMATED FILM FESTIVAL
Members of the jury: Jelena Bešir head of the jury (Serbia), Melina Alagić (Bosnia and Herzegovina), and Božidar Trkulja (Croatia) passed the
D E C I S I O N
concerning the awards of the International Animated Film Festival BANJA LUKA 2015 as follows:
-GRAND PRIX goes to film “Wiener Blut ” directed by Zlatko Bourek and Pavao Štalter (Croatia). It is film that bravely facing to historical, but also personal trauma. It is characterized by strong colours, lots of metaphors and symbols but also consistency of authors artistic expression that has lasted for over half a century.
- Award for creativity and artistic expression goes to Levitation/Levitacija
directed by Marko Meštrović from Croatia.
- Award for best 2D animation technique goes to Daewit/ Däwit directed by David Jansen from Germany.
- Award for the best 3D animation technique goes to Golden Shot/ Altın Vuruş directed by Gökalp Gönen from Turkey.
- Instead the award for puppet animation technique jury decided to award film of mixed technique this year. It is film '' Carapace '' directed by Flore Molonie from France.
-Award for best children animated film goes to One, two, tree directed by Yulia Aranova. It is co production France/ Switzerland.
- Special mention goes to Life with Herman H. Rott /Elu Herman H.Rott'iga directed by Chintis Lundgren. It is co production Estonia/Croatia /Denmark.
- Special mention goes to film Fugue for Cello , Trumpet and Landscape / Fuga na wiolonczelę, trąbkę i pejzaż directed by Jerzy Kucia from Poland.
-Audience award goes Cooped directed by Mike A.Smith from USA.